There is no higher priority to our entire IHG and Crowne Plaza Denver Family than the safety of our guests and employees. We monitor communication with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), government agencies, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, and other local authorities, and internal teams to stay on top of this evolving situation. According to the most recent information from the CDC, for most people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low. Denver International Airport (DEN) is currently not on the list of airports considered high risk by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We want you to feel confident when traveling and staying at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown. As a result, we have enhanced our cleaning procedures in the interest of our guests’ and employees’ health and safety. Our daily operating procedures include:
- The housekeeping team is cleaning and disinfecting all “high-touch” surfaces throughout the day including door handles, push bars, bathroom fixtures, keyboards in our business center and all health and fitness equipment often.
- Engaging associate training about the importance of hand washing and departmental cleanliness.
- The hotel has alcohol-based hand sanitizer available in the main lobby.
- Front Office is sanitizing all key pads and writing instruments.
Lockwood Kitchen and Bar:
- Sanitizing check presenters, pens, menus and work stations after use.
- All tables and chairs in the dining room are properly cleaned and sanitized before use including disinfecting all salt and pepper shakers and sugar caddies.
- Associates always wash hands after cleaning tables.
- Making sure that all in-room dining carts and trays are being sanitized and properly washed.
Rest assured, we are monitoring this developing situation closely, staying in regular contact with federal agencies, health organizations, and other experts. We’ve created a host of resources to keep you informed and updated along the way, including links to various authority sites, and we’ll continue to post updates as this situation evolves.